Here we have a comprehensive guide to live betting on BTC. Start placing real-time crypto bets on various sports!
Placing live bets during a match in various forms has always been popular even before online casinos appeared and with the advent of cryptocurrencies we have got a whole new variant that crypto live betting. It is not significantly different from normal live betting, other than the fact that you use Bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency to make your predictions.
Live betting on sports with Bitcoin or Crypto?
Here we have the best Bitcoin live gambling sites for players. They offer betting options for almost every type of sport – from the most popular to the less popular. Bonuses and decent odds are also worth your attention, in addition to various crypto payments. Sign up and start playing now!
What is a live sports bet?
Live betting is a sports betting that takes place during the match as it is still in progress. If regular bets are placed before the match based on the odds in line, then live bets will be placed during each match.
Why do many people choose live betting?
Live bets are good because they allow you to place a relatively large number of bets over a short period of time. Another advantage of live betting is the rapid change in odds. One tennis stoppage or throw in football can radically change opponents' chances of success and with it the odds that can be used by experienced players.
- Bitcoin live betting allows you to find or create forks. And while the profit from such bets will be small, the profit will be 100 percent.
- The simplest example is live betting on a match roughly equal to the strength of tennis players. After each serve is won, the odds drop/increase by about a tenth in each player's favor.
Why use cryptocurrencies in live sports betting?
We should also point out that cryptocurrencies are ideal for live betting, especially Bitcoin. Since the price of the world's largest cryptocurrency is constantly changing, your profits can also soar in seconds. A football match normally lasts 90 minutes if there are no extra times. It is a long period when we talk about cryptos. During this time, the price can change several times – usually upwards and result in more profits.
What are the pros and cons of live sports betting with cryptos?
Although bets on the course of the match have appeared relatively recently with cryptos, gamblers actively use this mode. The reason is that even the most detailed preparation for the competition does not allow to take into account all the factors that will affect the outcome. During the meeting between the clubs there is always room for surprises, so the chosen strategy will simply not work.
When we talk about the advantages of live betting with crypto's choice flexibility, speed and efficiency and live deposit options are certainly important aspects. As for the drawbacks of real-time crypto betting, they are lower odds, compared to the odds available for a match.
You always have a huge choice of different cryptos available
Observing the progress of the game is a great opportunity for additional analysis, based on which you can change the bet or exit completely. Many factors in the analysis of the match cannot be taken into account before the teams take the field, and after the opportunity to watch their actions, the chances of a successful bet increase.
- After the event starts, the odds may increase. If before the match the odds of winning one of the teams were 1.45, after 20 minutes of play, if the score is not opened, the score may increase a little - it's a good chance to earn more, with the same risk .
- Live is not a bad platform for the formation of forks. As the game progresses, you can discover a few, but they don't last long.
- With live sports betting from BTC, you can follow the game and make decisions in real time, without having to do that. I hope your calculations were correct for the competition.
You can easily increase or decrease your budget during live betting
Have you ever regretted not betting more on a match you knew would go well? Well, live betting helps to avoid that as you have no limit on how much you can add to your stake in real time while the game is in progress.
At any time, if you are short of money you can deposit money into your account. Once the match is underway, bets are always accepted. When we talk about cryptocurrencies, transactions are even faster and you can bet before anything changes. Time is everything when it comes to live betting.
Live sports betting with Bitcoin or other cryptos with huge transaction speed
This is another advantage of cryptocurrencies for live betting on BTC. Suppose you run out of money in your account, or you just bet everything on one game. But you see that another game is going very well in your favor, and you want to bet on that too. Cryptocurrencies are said to be a much faster deposit option than fiat money. The money appears immediately in your account.
- There is also a big advantage when it comes to efficiency. If the match did not go according to your scenario, you can bet on the opposite result. The safety net minimizes losses or provides a guaranteed income.
- In live betting, sportsbooks offer bets on goals, corners, cards, team performance in periods. Such bets are calculated during the match, not after it has ended. You win and can immediately use it for the next bet.
The odds during live cryptocurrency sports betting are changing rapidly. If one of the options increases, the others decrease. For example, if there is zero on the scoreboard, the probability of a draw decreases gradually, as does the possibility of scoring 3 goals. Live bookmakers also increase margin to protect themselves from losses.
The odds of winning in live bets are somewhat lower
Compared to regular betting, the odds of live betting are significantly less advantageous for gamblers. The sportsbook needs some assurance that not everyone will win x10 of their bets. Why? Because otherwise they would go bankrupt. Therefore, the odds on live betting sites are worse than on regular variant.
The odds of winning can change very quickly in live betting
Another example is when the favorite team wins 1:0 in a football game and 5 minutes are left. If the second team was mated throughout the match, the odds of winning for the favored team will be extremely low in the remainder of the period.
Which sports can live bet with Bitcoin?
Almost every type of sport accepts the live betting option these days. From cricket to football, you can always think of something different and participate in live betting. Right now, the best sports for BTC live betting are football, basketball and esports. We will look at them all carefully.
Football is undoubtedly the most popular sport in the world, with millions of viewers around the world. That is why gamblers also place their bets on this game. Live betting on football requires more discipline, time and psychological resilience from the player, but in return he or she gets a higher accuracy of predictions.
- After all, even the first 5-10 minutes of the game can provide a lot of information that was not yet known before the game: the line-up and line-up, the weather, the condition of the pitch, the mood, the support of the fans, the style of referees are important factors for analysis.
- Another advantage of live football betting with Bitcoin is the wide scope to use strategies.
- Football live betting on football offers great money making opportunities when it comes to crypto betting, you just need to use them correctly and you will be able to get a good win in a very short time.
Basketball is a sport where even unexpected intrigue can appear in any game. During the game, outsiders often have successful moments, winning quarters, and often the entire game in general. By betting live on basketball, any gambler can successfully take advantage of such unexpected events. As mentioned above, the concept of live betting means betting on the course of a sporting event. In basketball, they have their specificities.
- To understand in detail how to place a live bet with Ethereum and Bitcoin on basketball, it is important to consider the specifics of certain rules of the sport.
- For example, the competition consists of 4 quarters with the possibility of overtime. You can even place bets in overtime. Based on this and other indicators, the player can view various options.
- The NBA and Euroleague are undoubtedly the two most popular competitions for live betting on basketball.
Esports as a discipline has come a long way to become one of the most prominent types of sports. You can bet live on eSports on the player or team, on the result, cards and more – it all depends on the game and the tournament.
- Betting a match or predicting the winner of the entire tournament is a lot of fun, especially when you know the capabilities and tactics of individual teams.
- Just like in-play Bitcoin betting on other sports, boxing, basketball or MMA, the same observations should be made in eSports during matches. The bookmaker offers different types of bets, so you have to find out which one is the most effective.
- As with basketball, certain rounds determine the winner. Things can change quickly – a certain player can be on fire and lead his team to victory. Therefore, live betting on esports is a profitable option.