Are you crazy about poker and cryptocurrency? Then you have come to the right place at Bitcoin Poker, do you want to use your talents to earn money online with poker? Then dive straight into our Bitcoin Poker Guide to view all the possibilities. As you know, poker does have a portion of “luck”, but experienced poker players are generally able to increase their earnings constantly over time.
- Aenean bibendum tempor lectus
- Vestibular ultricies
- Nunc consectetur urna quis elite
- Curabitur odio tellus
- Donec rhoncus mi ac dui efficitur
- Pellentesque in ante in diam
- Nulla sheet sem vulputate
- Maecenas mattis felis ipsum porttitor
- Sed odio neque
- Mauris vestibulum sapien
At the moment the online poker world has grown enormously, you have so much choice that sometimes you don't know where to start. In any case, we recommend that you choose a Bitcoin Poker site, it will save you a lot of transaction costs, and it is possible to play and/or make transactions completely anonymously.
Bitcoin Poker Guide (April 2022)
If this sounds like something that interests you, read our Bitcoin poker guide for a full explanation of how it works, the many types of games available, what to look for when switching Bitcoin poker sites, and how to get started right now. to work!
What are the advantages and disadvantages of Bitcoin Poker?
While some poker players are able to make long-term profits, this is not always the case. On the contrary, most online gamblers lose money, so only enter bets you are willing to lose.
Advantages of Bitcoin Poker
- Choose from cryptocentric or traditional poker sites
- Some sites allow you to deposit and withdraw money instantly
- Access to cash tables, sit-and-go games or tournaments
- Bitcoin video poker is also an option
- Several sites allow you to play anonymously
- Poker gameplay has a strong skill element
- Perfect for players with both low and high stakes
- Huge bonuses for new players
Disadvantages of Bitcoin Poker
- Poker is still gambling which means you can lose money
- You spend cryptocurrencies you wouldn't normally spend
How exactly does Bitcoin Poker work?
Poker is a card game based on the availability of information. It is impossible to determine how good or bad the other player's hand is. But because poker is a game based on body language, body interaction, it is possible to get hints from other players based on changes in their betting patterns or their physical behavior, which indicates the strength or weakness of their hands. The person at the table gains a great advantage if he notices and understands another player's manners.
There are countless variations possible with BTC Poker
As poker has evolved, several variations have appeared in addition to cryptocurrency online poker. Today, there are 8 main types of poker in online casinos that players choose to play, namely: Texas Hold'em, Badugi, Five Card Draw, Razz, Omaha, Seven Card Stud, Deuce Draw, Five Card Draw. There are also "minor" versions of poker, but they are not as common as these games.
- If we compare it to other casino games, poker is probably the most popular casino game with Bitcoin. As mentioned before, poker rooms started accepting crypto payments in 2011, and today there are many poker rooms that accept various cryptocurrencies in addition to Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin poker compared to a regular poker variant is no different game. The only significant difference between the two is that you use Bitcoin instead of fiat currencies to place bets in the first place. Strategies and rules remain the same.
Best Bitcoin Casinos to Play Poker Online
With the introduction of cryptocurrencies into the gambling scene, it was only a matter of time before crypto poker reached new players. In fact, it was the very first form of crypto gambling. Poker is an interesting game that requires both luck and skill to beat other players. The object of the game is to collect a hand that is better than other players.
Check out the best online poker sites to play on. The poker rooms below are known for their authority, reputation, variety of games and diversity of cryptocurrencies. Don't miss your chance and try these online BTC casinos right now! The top 5 Bitcoin poker sites at the moment are:
- Betonline Casino
- Ignition Poker
1. Betonline | The Best Cryptocurrency Poker Site (April 2022)
Look no further than Betonline if you're looking for an all-in-one online gambling site offering poker, sports betting and casino games. The platform also supports Ethereum and Litecoin casinos. If you want the flexibility to use multiple cryptocurrencies, this is excellent news.
- Betonline, on the other hand, is a good choice if you like sit-and-go games. The poker site has different bet levels, starting at $1.50 and ending at $200 per game.
- In addition, the sit and go section offers you a choice of different game types, including regular, turbo and hyper games – which determine how fast you want your blinds to rise.
Why should you choose this Bitcoin Poker Casino?
Besides the sit and go section, Betonline also offers an extensive cash table section which is always used to good player traffic. On the other hand, this particular Bitcoin poker site is a bit weak in the tournament department.
By this we mean that players do not take advantage of regular tournaments with guaranteed prize pools. Finally, all players who have yet to open an account can get a fairly competitive 100% matched deposit bonus of up to $1,000.
Key Points Bitcoin Poker:
- Accepts Bitcoin, Litecoin and Ethereum deposits
- Perfect interface for beginners
- Very strong in its sit and go table department
- 50% welcome pack up to $1,000
2. Ignition Poker | Best Bitcoin poker site for tournaments
Ignition Poker is a relatively young poker site, having debuted only two years ago. It is one of the latest entrants to Bitcoin poker, having been launched in 2016. The platform accepts not only Bitcoin deposits and withdrawals, but also fiat money.
- This applies to credit and debit cards, but keep in mind that there is a high transaction fee of 5.9%, so you're better off using Bitcoin.
- Nevertheless, the Ignition Poker suite covers all bases, with heavy traffic past the cash tables and sit-and-go rooms. However, it is the tournament department of the platform that stands out from the rest.
- In fact, the Ignition Poker platform hosts a tournament game every week with a guaranteed prize pool of $ 2 million!
Bitcoin poker tournaments every week
We also like the weekly tournaments that the platform hosts through the Mad Monday game. For a buy-in of just $20 + $2 you get access to a guaranteed prize pool of $15,000. For those of you looking for an even bigger win, the game of $ 100 + $ 9 comes with a guaranteed pool of $ 40,000.
The final icing on the cake is the welcome pack available at Ignition Poker. While deposits in fiat currency come with a 100% equal deposit bonus of up to $ 1,000, depositing with Bitcoin comes with a bonus of 125% to $ 1,250!
- Huge weekly tournament of $ 2 million
- A lot of player traffic
- Also offers money tables and sit-and-go games
- Bitcoin deposits get a welcome bonus from 125% to $1.250
- Minimum deposit of only $ 10
3. Bovada | Best all round Bitcoin poker site with history
Founded in 2000, Bovada is one of the oldest online poker sites in the industry. While the site initially focused on casino games and sports betting, it now boasts one of the largest poker rooms in the industry.
- Bovada accepts a variety of cash payment options in addition to Bitcoin, including credit/debit cards and bank transfers.
- As for the poker suite, the platform offers all three game modes: cash tables, sit-and-go games, and tournaments.
Bovada is accessible in several languages, including English, Spanish, French, Dutch and German. Bovada also provides an Android app with every account. Not only is Bovada available for just $ 25, but the platform also has a full-fledged mobile site.
Payment options for this BTC Poker Casino
However, players new to Bovada's mobile site may find it difficult to figure out how to deposit and withdraw funds. There is a link at the bottom of each page that allows you to switch between real money games and free to play versions. In addition, if you want the full poker experience, you can download the Bovada application.
Most importantly, the parent company is located in Costa Rica, which allows Bovada to accept American players. Finally, it is also worth noting that Bovada will be offering all new players a juicy welcome bonus from 50% to $ 250. So if you deposit $500, you start with a poker balance of $750.
Key points Bovada:
- Founded since 2000
- 50% welcome bonus up to $ 250
- Money tables, sit-and-go games and tournaments
- Accepts Bitcoin and fiat currency
- Also host a full-fledged sportsbook and casino suite
- Optimized for mobile gaming
How to choose a Bitcoin poker site in 2022?
If none of the five Bitcoin poker sites we've recommended appeals to you, don't worry – as there are literally dozens of platforms you can use to deposit and withdraw in Bitcoin right now.
- However, not all of these platforms will suit your individual needs, so you should do some research before signing up.
- Still – To get you started, we've listed some of the most important factors to keep in mind before taking the plunge.
Investigate the reputation and regulation of the Bitcoin Poker provider
Most importantly, you need to assess whether or not your chosen Bitcoin poker site can be trusted. First you need to do some research to find out how long the Bitcoin poker site has been on the market.
- Some of the platforms we recommended above have been around since the mid-1990s, which generally indicates that they have built a solid reputation spanning over 20 years.
- In addition to figuring out how long the Bitcoin poker site has been up and running, you also need to evaluate whether or not the platform is regulated. If the platform accepts US players, it is likely that the poker site will be located in a less restrictive part of the world – such as Costa Rica. However, some platforms are regulated in the EU, which adds an extra level of security.
Make sure there is enough player traffic at the Bitcoin Poker Casino
You should also assess whether the Bitcoin poker site has sufficient player traffic. Basically, player traffic refers to the number of players using the platform at any given time.
Ultimately, you don't want to choose a Bitcoin poker site with very few players because you will find it difficult to get a game. Not only this, you won't be able to take advantage of tournament games with big jackpots – unless the platform is part of a much larger poker network.
Be sure to check out BTC Poker's game types
If you read our 5 recommended Bitcoin poker sites above, you will remember that certain platforms are better at cash tables, while others are better at sit-and-go games. to choose a Bitcoin poker site that excels at your favorite game mode.
As an extra tip, if you want to focus on sit & go tables & tournament games, you'll want to stick with a Bitcoin poker site that has a lot of player traffic. If this fails, it may still be worth joining the platform if it is part of a poker network.
Make sure you understand the Bitcoin Poker payment options
If you want to deposit and withdraw money with Bitcoin, then you should of course check whether the respective platform supports it. However, you should also assess the minimum and maximum deposit/withdrawal amounts.
- In addition, check whether the Bitcoin poker site charges you to deposit in Bitcoin and how long it takes the platform to process a withdrawal. In an ideal world – if money is withdrawn via Bitcoin, we would like to see the platform handle it automatically.
Be sure to check out the BTC Poker bonuses
Finally, as the Bitcoin poker space has become increasingly competitive in recent years, platforms are now offering really lucrative bonus welcome packs and rakeback for players who have yet to open an account.
- As such, you should only choose a Bitcoin poker site that is willing to reward you for opening an account. In fact, the best platforms will give you a matching deposit amount of over 100% and some form of cashback, so keep this in mind when looking for your favorite poker site!
How to Register and Deposit on a Bitcoin Poker Site
If you're ready to start your Bitcoin poker career, follow this step-by-step tutorial to get started NOW!
- Step 1: Choose a Trusted Bitcoin Poker Site
- Step 2: Open an account quickly
- Step 3: Get your Bitcoin deposit address and transfer money to your poker account
- Step 4: Join a poker game – choose from cash tables, sit and go, or a tournament
- Step 5: Withdraw your winnings to your private Bitcoin wallet